Water to Water Heat Pumps
How it works.
A Water to Water heat pump is ideally suitable if there is groundwater close to the surface on your property, due to it’s low initial installation costs and high efficiency running.
The system works by drawing water from the ground, similar to the way it is removed from a well, and passing this water through the heatpump. Energy (heat) is absorbed from the water and the water is returned to the ground via a second bore/well. This pump is suitable for all types of properties where ground and water conditions are suitable. The water to water heat pump will take care of all your space heating and Domestic hot water requirements, without the need for a backup system
- EN certified
- COP 6.5
- Internet connectable
- Weather compensating technology as standard
- Available from 7kw to 49kw
- Uses refrigerant R410a, the most environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Highest efficiency of all heatpumps
- Minimal space required to install
- No fuel storage required
- Maintenance free operation
- Can be used on all types of properties